A Digital Marketing Strategy is now seen as one of the most important elements of promoting a company’s brand and products. The BPc offers Digital Marketing services which can include blog and article writing, social media management and SEO.
We tailor our Digital Marketing services to your requirements: advising, managing or carrying out tasks to fit in with your (or your team’s) skill-set and time constraints. Examples:
Review & Analysis
- Website Optimisation Review – a brief intial overview is often free of charge
- Meta-data and Content optimisation report for your webmaster to implement (one-off)
- Analytics, Incoming Links and Competitors Keywords Review
- Recommendations for digital marketing
Digital Marketing Services
- Setting up social media accounts, ongoing management, news/blog writing
- Website content/news updates (WordPress)
- Creative services: videos, graphic design, etc.
- SEO/social media for business: training and support.
How much will this cost?
Our fees are flexible and tasks undertaken will be tailored to your requirements and budget. Agreements for on-going Digital Marketing Services will run for a minimum of three months and are thereafter renewable monthly for as long as you wish to continue, minimum fee £100+vat per month but a more realistic figure for ambitious start-ups would be £200+vat to £300+vat, monthly, for at least 3 months.
We can manage your news and blog posts, tweets and other regular tasks anonymously, as we do for other clients, working with you for best results.
There is no charge for initial discussions, and no further commitment. Contact us.
Digital Marketing Training
SEO / Social Media Training is provided to a level that will suit each client. One-to-one or a small group of 2 or 3 at your office for a maximum of two hours per session. Or you may call or email us as and when support is required, on an ad-hoc basis.
WordPress CMS intro/updating training is also available. Fees vary.
An initial discussion is free and without further obligation. Contact us with your specific enquiry.